We tick every box
Working across the whole of the UK, including the Highlands, as well as Ireland, France and Belgium, we have a proven track record in delivering against KPIs for major national and international clients including the NHS, Police, Ministry of Defence, Industrialist PLCs and retailers. We are also trusted consultants to UK and Scottish Government departments.
How We Work
ACI Reports have a workflow process which has been in place for over 10 years. Each key stage ensures we have exacting Quality Management standards, providing peace-of-mind as standard for all of our clients.
- Remind the client about upcoming renewals of each specialism in a timely manner.
- A continual reminder process, including legislation updates worldwide that may affect you. We monitor legislation and where we are acting for clients we gently remind them of necessary updates, upcoming renewals, their responsibilities and consequences.
- Assign dedicated key client director and booking coordinator.
- Discuss KPIs, specific H&S needs, Covid and permits to work.
- Prepare Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS)
- Advise on next steps
- Analyse our own reports
- Seek improvements to our clients building stock, provide appropriate reporting
- Benchmark maintenance contractors performance in an independent manner
- Communicate regularly on our own performance
- Survey the site(s) within date and time
- Write report(s) within 14 days, highlighting issues and opportunities.
- Audit the report to ensure quality and consistency.
- Add value such as condition summary reports.
- Lodge the report on MHCLG database/ client portal.
Our mission is to provide class-leading advice on emerging compliance regulations relating to buildings.
We strive to understand our clients’ responsibilities and provide added value. We take a consultancy approach and offer recommendations which saves our clients both time and money.
ACI Reports are the pioneers behind managing national requirements relating to TM44s, EPCs and DECs. Today we hold almost 40% of the TM44 market, undertaking surveys of some of the largest and most complex buildings in the UK.
How we add value
- Consult on compliance
- Provide management reports
- Create a reminder system
- Produce condition summary reports
- Benchmark maintenance contractors
- Verify asset registers
- Check F Gas tests/registers
- Enhance photographic records
- Review faulty systems
As the UK’s leading supplier of TM44 inspections, we hold ourselves accountable to the very highest industry standards; earning numerous accreditations from the most prestigious statutory bodies within our sector that demonstrate our commitment to health and safety, quality.