Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
It is a legal requirement to have a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) when a building is sold, let, constructed or modified – and it should be renewed every 10 years, subject to particular criteria. Our accredited and highly experienced energy assessors can help you to ensure compliance and mitigate risks.
ACI Reports is a leading provider of EPCs with capacity to deliver 400 reports every month
Our experienced team of accredited energy assessors work all across the UK and we focus on achieving the highest possible EPC grade within legal parameters. Low grades can have serious consequences but our energy assessors are highly trained to prepare the best report possible.
As an organisation, we are guided by our consulting approach. Not simply providing an EPC certificate but adding value by helping our clients to understand and act on our recommendations, to mitigate any risks identified and to establish best practice in relation to their building stock.
With over 10 years’ experience working within some of the largest and most complex sites in the UK (including rolling programmes of EPCs for international PLCs), we have the corporate experience to offer complex technical guidance.
Why choose ACI Reports?
- Large team with energy assessors based throughout the UK
- Capacity to undertake 150 reports every week
- Health and safety accredited
- Security vetted and CRB checked
- Proven track record delivering against KPIs
- Insurance to the value of £10m
- Able to deal with large complex projects
- Independent and impartial advice
If you are looking for a professional company to undertake a single EPC or multiple EPCs on your behalf, then please contact ACI Reports and tell us about your project or scheme.
We can help with
Sites with common or separate heating systems
New build developments
Shopping centres and retail units
Feed in tariff schemes
Bulk Reporting of Residential Estates
Single commercial buildings
SBEM and SAP design for new build projects
How we work
ACI Reports has a workflow process which has been in place for over 10 years. Each key stage ensures we have exacting Quality Management standards, providing peace of mind for all of our clients.
- Remind the client about upcoming renewals of each specialism in a timely manner.
- A continual reminder process, including legislation updates worldwide that may affect you. We monitor legislation and where we are acting for clients we gently remind them of necessary updates, upcoming renewals, their responsibilities and consequences.
- Assign dedicated key client director and booking coordinator.
- Discuss KPIs, specific H&S needs, Covid and permits to work.
- Prepare Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS)
- Advise on next steps
- Analyse our own reports
- Seek improvements to our clients building stock, provide appropriate reporting
- Benchmark maintenance contractors performance in an independent manner
- Communicate regularly on our own performance
- Survey the site(s) within date and time
- Write report(s) within 14 days, highlighting issues and opportunities.
- Audit the report to ensure quality and consistency.
- Add value such as condition summary reports.
- Lodge the report on MHCLG database/ client portal.
Air conditioning systems are affected by the UK Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations (EPB). As the UK’s market-leading accredited provider of TM44 inspections, we can help you to tick off your legal obligations quickly, efficiently and without a fuss.
Display Energy Certificates or DECs indicate the energy performance of public buildings using a scale that runs from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient). Our accredited assessors can provide accurate, consistent DEC reporting at any UK location to help you demonstrate compliance, including in Scotland where the requirements for public buildings are different.
Further Compliance Reporting
In addition to TM44 Air Conditioning Reports, Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and Display Energy Certificates (DECs), ACI Reports can assist with Section 63 Assessments, F-Gas Regulations, ESOS and Compliance Management.
We hold ourselves accountable to the very highest industry standards; earning numerous accreditations from the most prestigious trade bodies.
Get In Touch
If you are looking for a professional company to undertake a single EPC or multiple EPCs on your behalf, then please contact ACI Reports and tell us about your project or scheme. In some scenarios, we are able to offer same-day quotes. All we need is the m2 floor area and location of a building for us to provide a fixed price quotation.