How We Work
ACI Reports has a workflow process which has been in place for over 10 years. Each key stage ensures we have exacting Quality Management standards, providing peace of mind for all of our clients.
- Remind the client about upcoming renewals of each specialism in a timely manner.
- A continual reminder process, including legislation updates worldwide that may affect you. We monitor legislation and where we are acting for clients we gently remind them of necessary updates, upcoming renewals, their responsibilities and consequences.
- Assign dedicated key client director and booking coordinator.
- Discuss KPIs, specific H&S needs, Covid and permits to work.
- Prepare Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS)
- Advise on next steps
- Analyse our own reports
- Seek improvements to our clients building stock, provide appropriate reporting
- Benchmark maintenance contractors performance in an independent manner
- Communicate regularly on our own performance
- Survey the site(s) within date and time
- Write report(s) within 14 days, highlighting issues and opportunities.
- Audit the report to ensure quality and consistency.
- Add value such as condition summary reports.
- Lodge the report on MHCLG database/ client portal.