Air conditioning systems are monitored by compliance regulations. As the world-leading accredited provider of TM44 inspections and reports, we can help you to tick off your legal obligations quickly, efficiently and without a fuss.
We deliver what we say we will to help you ensure compliance
ACI Reports are the UK’s leading provider of TM44 inspections. However, we do not just provide TM44 reports. We consult and dig deeper to understand our client’s real requirements, often providing supplementary documentation and enhanced reports, as well as independent advice which can contribute towards tangible energy and operating cost savings.
Our accredited energy assessors are L4 qualified, the highest level in the industry, and strategically based throughout the UK. Adhering to our own exacting standards, they are managed through a workflow process that deals with programming, RAMS, KPIs, site issues, permits to work, security, and the flow of the survey through our booking system. Every client we work with is also assigned a Booking Coordinator who manages the process from end-to-end and ensures absolute minimum disruption to the running of your business.
Your building report will be lodged on a Government database operated by the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government. It will become a record of your building on an open public database. It’s there for anyone to see and we ensure that your report shows your building systems in the best possible of presentations.
Why choose ACI Reports?
- Large team with energy assessors based throughout the UK
- Capacity to undertake 150 reports every week
- Health and safety accredited
- Security vetted and CRB checked
- Proven track record delivering against KPIs
- Insurance to the value of £10m
- Able to deal with large complex projects
- Independent and impartial advice
If you are in need of a partner for your TM44 inspections and reports, please get in touch with ACI Reports. In some scenarios, we are able to offer same day quotes.
How we work
ACI Reports has a workflow process which has been in place for over 10 years. Each key stage ensures we have exacting Quality Management standards, providing peace of mind for all of our clients.
- Remind the client about upcoming renewals of each specialism in a timely manner.
- A continual reminder process, including legislation updates worldwide that may affect you. We monitor legislation and where we are acting for clients we gently remind them of necessary updates, upcoming renewals, their responsibilities and consequences.
- Assign dedicated key client director and booking coordinator.
- Discuss KPIs, specific H&S needs, Covid and permits to work.
- Prepare Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS)
- Advise on next steps
- Analyse our own reports
- Seek improvements to our clients building stock, provide appropriate reporting
- Benchmark maintenance contractors performance in an independent manner
- Communicate regularly on our own performance
- Survey the site(s) within date and time
- Write report(s) within 14 days, highlighting issues and opportunities.
- Audit the report to ensure quality and consistency.
- Add value such as condition summary reports.
- Lodge the report on MHCLG database/ client portal.
What is included in the TM44 report?
Your TM44 report will include:
- An assessment of the efficiency of your equipment and any recommendations for further improvement
- An assessment of the effectiveness of your current maintenance and operation regimes and any recommendations for further improvement
- An assessment of the size and appropriateness of your current system and any recommendations for further improvement
- Any faults identified during the inspection and any recommendations for further improvement
- F-Gas testing review and advice on appropriateness of certification to meet current law
At ACI Reports, we are not afraid to tell you if there is a problem but we’ll also tell you where the problem is, why it exists and what you can do to fix it.
As an independent organisation, we are not influenced by M&E Companies who manage maintenance or afraid of setting out clearly what we find. There is no legal requirement for you to act on our recommendations but implementing some or all of the changes presents a real opportunity for you to save on costs.
We know that reading a TM44 report which can range anywhere from 45 to 300 pages (per building) can be both tedious and daunting, especially for those clients managing hundreds or even thousands of properties. That is why we offer supplementary added-value reporting for our larger clients, condensing a lengthy report into a single and straightforward Condition Summary Report which includes only the facts and figures that you need to know, understand and action.
It is a legal requirement to have a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) when a building is sold, let, constructed or modified – and it should be renewed every 10 years, subject to particular criteria. Our accredited and highly experienced energy assessors can help you to demonstrate compliance and mitigate risks.
Display Energy Certificates or DECs indicate the energy performance of public buildings using a scale that runs from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient). Our accredited assessors can provide accurate, consistent DEC reporting at any UK location to help you demonstrate compliance, including in Scotland where the requirements for public buildings are different.
Further Compliance Reporting
In addition to TM44 inspections, EPC certificates and Display Energy Certificates (DECs), ACI Reports can assist with Section 63 Assessments, F-Gas Regulations and ESOS Compliance.
We hold ourselves accountable to the very highest industry standards; earning numerous accreditations from the most prestigious trade bodies.
Get In Touch
If you are in need of a partner for your TM44 inspections, please get in touch with ACI Reports. In some scenarios, we are able to offer same day quotes.